To our valued customers,
We thank you for your continued support of Bistro ’67, Pantry and curbside takeout.
Follow us on social media for up to date details of Pantry items and Weekly Specials.
UPDATED 2022 HOURS OF OPERATION:
- 3 to 5:30pm
Thursday – Saturday
- 5:30pm to 8:30pm
IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE UPDATED GOVERNMENT OF ONTARIO COVID-19 REOPENING PLAN WE WILL CONTINUE TO IMPLEMENT THE FOLLOWING PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES:
- All curbside takeout orders must be placed online, payments will be processed in advance and a confirmation email will be generated with clear contactless pick-up instructions.
- We are operating with reduced staff, following Public Health guidelines and implementing physical distancing protocols.
- Handwashing continues to be mandated with all staff and additional public health signage has been posted throughout the building.
- Staff have been provided with FAQs around COVID-19, a safety plan and we have empowered all staff to stay home if they are feeling unwell.
- All payments will be debit or credit card only.
- Reservations will be required in advance with staggered times and set time limits and can be made through Open Table.
- All guests must complete a pre-screening questionnaire and we require contact information for all seated patrons dining at Bistro ’67.
- Walk-ins are not recommended at this time.
- We continue to monitor the situation and are ready to implement any up-to-date public health guidelines and/or recommendations.
- Due to limited capacity, we allot a maximum 90 minutes from your booked reservation time.
Thank you for your continued support. We look forward to welcoming you back.