To all our valued customers,
Please be assured that the health and safety of our staff, students and guests’ is always top of mind. We take our role as a service and food provider seriously at all times and especially now during the COVID-19 pandemic. With this in mind we have implemented enhanced cleaning and sanitizing procedures throughout our operations.
We are also, effective immediately, adding the following precautionary measures:
- Payment terminals will be sanitized between every transaction.
- We will continue to have all cutlery in single use napkin roll-ups.
- Condiments will not remain on the tables and will be sanitized after each use.
- Menus and promotional materials will not remain on the tables and will be sanitized after each use.
- Increased handwashing protocols have been mandated to all staff and students.
- Additional public health signage has been posted in key areas.
- Staff and students have been provided with COVID-19 FAQs and have been instructed to stay home if they begin to feel unwell, even with mild symptoms.
Thank you for your continued support.