Save 5 % on every food purchase, when you use your CFF Dining Dollars card in Bistro '67 or the Pantry.
What you need to know:
- A Dining Dollars card allows you to create a flexible plan to meet your personal dining needs. Start a plan with $100 or more, and top up anytime.
- You can use your card to enjoy the convenience of student daily take-out specials, Pantry fresh soups, salads and sandwiches, student prepared meals to go, snacks, CFF produce or dine in our award winning restaurant Bistro ‘67.
- You will earn loyalty points for every dollar spent at Bistro ’67 and/ or the Pantry. You can redeem 100 points for $5 off your purchase at any time.
- Top up your Dining Dollars card at any time; $50 minimum is requested.
- On campus for the summer? Not to worry, you can still use your Dining Dollars! Remaining credit will not expire.
- Accepted payment methods: Cash, Debit, Visa or MasterCard. In person top-ups can be made in the Pantry or Bistro ’67.
Activating Your Account
You can activate your account in person at the W. Galen Weston Centre for Food (CFF) 1604 Champlain Ave.:
- The Pantry Main Floor
- Bistro ‘67 Second Floor
- Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Pantry hours are 8 a.m to 7 p.m. Monday to Friday starting Tuesday, September 3.
Bistro ’67 is open Tuesday to Thursday 11:30 a.m. to 8 p.m., Friday 11:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturday 5 to 9 p.m.